We appreciate the trust that you place in Research Service Bureau as your Claim Service Support Provider. It is our responsibility to protect private information and we want to let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect it, and how we use it.
1. How the Information is Used
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any *personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about [our own and third-parties'] goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
*Personal Information is information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, and DOB.
2. Type of Information Collected
We may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide
- If you sign up for a Client Portal Account to use our website, we may ask you for personal information
- Information that users provide by filling forms on the website;
- Records or copies of user’s emails, if they contact RSB;
- Details of transactions carried out through RSB’s website (i.e. order fulfillment); and
- Search queries on RSB’s website
- For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of providing such information.
- Cookies - When you visit https://portal.rsb-inc.com/login, we send one or more cookies to your computer or other device to improve the quality of our service (including for storing your preferences, improving results, and tracking trends). Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. NOTE: some features and services may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
- Log information - When you access our services via a browser or application, our servers automatically record certain information. Called "server logs," they may include information such about your request, your interaction with the website, your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- User communications - When you send email or other online communications to us, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
We also may use the information we collect to protect the rights or property of Research Service Bureau or its clients. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
3. Disclosure of Information
Research Service Bureau does not share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Research Service Bureau except in the following limited circumstances:
- If we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy an applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) investigate potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Research Service Bureau, its clients, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may disclosure personal information that we collect or you provide to:
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring reorganization, dissolution or other sale of transfer of some or all RSB’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding in which personal information held by RSB about our website users is among the transferred assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
4. Data Security
Research Service Bureau processes personal information on our own servers, all located in the USA.
All client data is encrypted both at rest and in transit.
Electronic client information in Research Service Bureau's care is encrypted both at rest and in transit, such that all information is protected from access by anyone without the encryption "key" (which enables only authorized persons to read the data). This makes data obtained by any third party from any instance of hacking, or of theft/loss of any mobile storage device, from being readable.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include ongoing internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees or contractors who need to know that information to process it for the transaction you expect with Research Service Bureau. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and are subject to discipline, up to and including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
5. Changes to the Policy
6. Contact Information
1303 Central Avenue South, Ste. 202, Kent, WA 98032